Where Is the Most Effective Cancer Treatment Available in India?
Cancer has a high mortality rate, but your prognosis will vary depending on factors like how well your body responds to treatment and the quality of treatment at your hospital. The cost of cancer treatment can is very high in countries like USA and UK. In contrast, cancer treatment costs are relatively low in countries like Turkey, Germany, and India. In addition, these nations offer unparalleled care with the help of several high-quality cancer treatment centers.
The best hospital in India will have accreditation from NABH or JCI. It is crucial to verify that your hospital accepts your insurance cover, that they offer EMI or loan options, and that they have suitable lodgings for you to stay in. As long as it has the resources, it should be able to meet all of your treatment-related requirements and provide you with excellent care.
We hope this list of top cancer hospitals in India helps narrow your options.
1. Max Hospital, Delhi
There are many excellent medical facilities in Delhi, but Max Hospital is among the oldest and most well-known. There are 350 beds available there and 55 different medical and surgical departments. Patients travel to be treated in its highly regarded oncology unit.
- Round-the-clock care from a specialized team of oncologists and surgeons
- Providing a daycare setting for people undergoing chemotherapy
- Extreme care was taken to ensure patient safety during radiation therapy
- Cancer treatment center for bone marrow transplantation at a hematology/oncology clinic
- Precision diagnostics enabled by highly calibrated equipment
- Patients overcoming cancer can access various rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and psychosocial support
- Effective collaboration between departments expands treatment options for patients who need care from multiple medical subspecialists
2. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Delhi NCR
The private healthcare company Fortis Healthcare Limited has built a 1,000-bed, multi-specialty hospital in Gurgaon. It has one of India’s top oncology units. Thanks to its cutting-edge medical technology and top-notch treatment facilities, it has become the go-to hospital for cancer patients.
- Cryotherapy, hormone therapy, BRCA gene study, and the CA-125 test are a few examples of cutting-edge medical technology that allows for early diagnosis and effective treatment
- Pediatric cancer patients have their wing of the hospital
- Palliative medicine is a branch of medicine that focuses on alleviating suffering for people with terminal illnesses
- A fully-functioning pathology lab where one can perform cancer detection procedures like biopsies
- High-precision instruments and the most current research methods guarantee excellent care
- Children and adults with blood cancer have access to bone marrow transplant services
3. Apollo Cancer Institute, Chennai
It is widely acknowledged that the Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital in Chennai provides the top-class facilities of its kind in all of India. This facility is exemplary in its field because of its comprehensive cancer care, including a tumor board with skilled surgical, radiation, and medical oncologists.
- Cancer patients have access to daytime chemotherapy and targeted therapy
- Roughly fifty transplants from healthy donors have been performed so far
- Professional medical personnel and state-of-the-art equipment
- CyberKnife, a revolutionary new cancer treatment option, has been introduced
- Among India’s healthcare facilities, this was the first to pioneer radiosurgery and stereotactic radiosurgery
4. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore
Park Pantai is a nearby landmark. Over 500 inpatients can get admitted at once. You’ll find one of the city’s finest cancer care facilities at this multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore.
Read More: How to Treat Piles?
- JCI Seal of Approval
- High-precision instruments for a 100% accurate cancer diagnosis
- Health education and information dissemination through breast cancer survivor programs; a forum for survivors to talk about their experiences with the disease
- A specialized division of oncology is concerned with the treatment of blood cancer in both children and adults
- There are 14 operating rooms available for patients who require surgical intervention for cancer
5. American Oncology Institute Hyderabad
The American Oncology Institute’s mission is to improve the standard of cancer care worldwide by bringing together the most cutting-edge medical and surgical technology in the United States and India to provide top-tier care for all cancer types.
- State-of-the-art cancer treatment and diagnosis thanks to cutting-edge medical technology
- Division devoted solely to providing chemotherapy and related aftercare
- Use of the highest possible standards for radiation therapy safety
- Entirely operational operating room for cancer patients who need surgical intervention
- Bone marrow transplantation services are available for pediatric and adult patients with blood cancers
- Rooms are equipped with everything a patient needs to recover after treatment
As everyone knows, cancer is a devastating disease that has reached every corner of the globe. Studies get conducted to learn more about the illness and to propose new methods for combating it. Moreover, there are cancer treatments available, but they are prohibitively expensive. The great news is that the aforementioned top hospitals in India offer discounted or even free care.
Read More Blogs: